Heat transfer labels, also known as heat seal and tag less. As these labels create a clean, finished look on any product, heat transfer labels are one of the most popular labels in the garments market and are used as an alternative to traditional sew-on labeling.
Heat transfer labels for clothing are made with a silkscreen process. Heat transfer labels are heat pressed or ironed the logo or design onto the special transfer paper or synthetic film, then applied to the clothing fabric. Heat transfer labels are perfect for clothing brands and are widely used for clothing such as underwear, T-shirts, swimwear, activewear, etc.
Time: The amount of time, in seconds, that heat must be applied to the design/garment.
Temperature: The optimal degree at which the design will adhere to the garment.
Pressure: The amount of downward force needed when heat applying.
The production process of the heat transfer logo is basically the same, but some special materials are added to the personalized logo, which makes the heat transfer logo look different.
Treatment of base paper→printing protective layer→printing pattern layer→printing luminous layer→printing cover layer→printing adhesive layer→drying→packaging
a) The transfer process is fast and the method is simple.
b) Screen printing cannot be used to print directly on small areas or complex surfaces, but it is easy to implement thermal transfer patterns, and multi-color printing can be achieved.
c) Due to the use of luminescent materials, the decoration is stronger and the product grade can be greatly improved.
d) Strong adhesion and good wear resistance.
1. Space: Each heat transfer printing sheet has limited space. The sizes of the sheet are 37*52cm or 45*60cm.
2. Production: Our production on heat transfer printing could be 10000pcs daily.
3. Size: The measurement of the artwork.
4. Experience: How much experience do you have working with heat transfers?
5. Cost: The quote is not fixable, which could be effected by size, quantity, color, material, thickness, and more. The more quantity, the less cost.
6. Design: We have design service on mold and mock.
As a professional custom heat transfer labels manufacturer with over twenty years of experience in China, Harmony Print Pack has different types of heat transfers labels to meet your needs, such as Offset Printing Label, Laser Cut Label, Silicon Label, Flocked Label, Luminous Label and more. All the heat transfer labels are made of eco-friendly materials. Our range of heat transfer labels is soft and skin friendly. We support custom any color, size, or type at your request and provide free ideas for your application.
1. No messy inks
2. No expensive Machines
3. No hidden fees or charges
4. Samples first for you to check the quality
5. Retail quality printing
6. Competitive Pricing
7. Fast turn-around
8. After-sales service support
9. 7/24 available
Fill this out so we can learn more about you and your needs.